Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It Was Lovely!

surveying apple macbook pro price online...
whether to buy it online, at apple retail store, jb hifi or just go to UQ branch and get the student price (as suggested by my senior who owns a macbook pro he bought from Malaysia)
no...no...bukan nak berlagak...given the situation of 'netbook lenovo aku dah rosak', i should buy a new laptop and since i love apple gadget, definitely i'll vote for macbook pro! ahhh...but the price is somehow beyond my range...
there is compaq laptops for 440+ aussie dollar at jb hifi...i could buy that one, but for the long run...naahhh no lahhhh...it'll get cepat rosak because of a user like me...haha!
*semoga hani misbah dimurahkan rezeki dapat beli macbook pro...aminnnnn

today was our first day of puasa in aussie...yes, puasa started on 2nd aug 2011 :)
magrib prayer, tadarus, isya' and terawih at c block, QUT Kelvin Grove coz we had no mosque nearby...no bazaar...ah, tak apa lah...tahun depan aku balik dah...ngeh ngeh~

yesterday was our first day of school observation at Bulimba State School :)
it was lovely, and the fact that the school curriculum is wayyyy different than our Malaysian school had made me think and ponder..."how should i teach my students?" "what are the most effective ways to make them read & write better?" also..."hah! aku patut skolahkan anak aku kat skolah mcm ni!" LOL!
why oh why...yelah...i think, our children are having stressful time when it comes to school and education...they have sooooo much to learn yet soooo little time...skolah agama lagi nak pegi masa petang...skolah pagi pun dah stress... *tssskkkk...
aussie schools provide play-time for their students after break and their style of teaching is different...they can eat during a class and do what ever they want as long as they finish their work and don't disturb their friends...eh, they also love to speak out as the teacher always gives positive feedbacks...*taknak lah bila cikgu tanya soalan, bunyi cengkerik yg menyahut...
there was a cute, curious & lovely girl named angel introduced to me by nani, as so you know my friends called me 'mama', so did the girl...she followed me everywhere with her two brunette-haired friends, asking me random questions...she was rather...hyperactive and very, very unpredictable! :O
she kept calling me 'mama!' 'mama!' and wanted me to stay and even ran away with my newsletter. magaddd...she told me many things including a name-calling she had for a teacher who just scolded her...she kept running, touching my friends and telling me stories...then one of her friends told me, "angel doesn't have mum, her mum is up there" pointing her finger up to the sky...angel was just next to me and by the time i said sorry...i saw her pretty blue eyes saddened...
*be my angel...will you? :)


3 aug...i should learn how to shut up & let him do the explaining...what i say might send someone's brilliant idea to the graveyard...i. should. learn. how. to. shut. up.



...no photos since i'm using lab pc for the time being...
11.16pm
2 august 2011
tuesday~

2 comments:

Shahir Naim said...

blanje la aku earphone apple.. mine is broken weh~ hahaha

honeymyst396 said...

Ngaaaa....wish im rich enuf to buy myself a macbook...sbg kazen, kau yg kena blnje akuuu :D