Friday, August 5, 2011

ades

i finished writing a raya card and i was thinking to complete every task that was necessary, including buying few postcards as kad raya & posting them to my friends, going to the student affairs office & complete the TBLS form, and some online stuff like emailing my lecturer & editing my resume...
ha'ah...aku mmg careless...
i didn't bring any money...nor my textbook list...adehlaaaa
lucky that i had my resume on gmail...
han, my singaporean friend told me about something interesting & i think i should give it a try! okei nak berbuka! selamat berbuka!


...sambung tengok drama cina dgn sarah mlm ni sambil minum easyway & makan mi korea...
5.17 pm
5 august 2011
friday~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Break fast already???

Kat sini baru 3.58pm but yours 5.17pm.. huhu

Anonymous said...

Hi Exactly as you say.

honeymyst396 said...

apiz - haha kita beza 2 hours rite apiz..ive told u before...i dh read ur smsg kt shoutbox tu...yes ofcoz, i still x beli postcards coz i keep forgetting lah...if u wan me to send it, u can contact me and gimme ur address okei :D

anon - haha thx for the comment but which part? :)