Sunday, August 14, 2011

seriously...

i spent my time from 10 something till now...just to wait for my sister to get online...
coz i couldn't skype with her last nite, yeahh..me & my friends busy celebrating faris' bday...
so...i felt guilty coz my sis told me that ayah asked her if she was skyping with me...and she told me about it after 1am... =.='' *i'm soooo soryyyyy...
but, she told me just now that ayah tengah tadarus & niza had gone back to school...so tak payah skype... seriously?*yess, padan muka aku~
...now i'm feeling...rather...entahlah... *sigh

humm, lucky i'd filled my stomach with sweet yummy trifle, carrot cake, cappucino mousse cake & pizza at faris' house coz we kind-of-celebrated-his-bday-again today with bunch of friends hanging out & eating snacks together...then, dunno why faris started chasing people with trifle custard on his hand...seriously? =.=''

we all gathered together for solat jemaah at amani's house...i was the imam for maghrib prayer & i read surah thaha (coz i love it but i forgot =.='')...and to think that i'd only remembered bits & pieces of my usual doa for the 'im-the-imam'prayer...seriously?
*oh tuhan...apa aku dah jadik ni... =.=''


...let hani misbah see the light of the right path, amen...
2.53 am
14 august 2011
sunday~

2 comments:

Ekmal said...

hm, tulah asyik makan jer. kalau ko share sikit makanan 2 dgn aku ke, housemate ke, sure ko ingat lagi surah2 sampai sekarang. kadang2 Allah S.W.T membuat kita lupa agar kita sedar bahawa Dia amat mengasihi sesiapa yg berhubung dgnNya. semua perkara ada hikmah and something about it to be unveiled by ourselves. (",)

honeymyst396 said...

yup...trimas kasih andsaler =)