Friday, July 22, 2011

funny

Im blogging from my iphone coz what had happened just now...made me..."gilaaaa lah!!!"
After coffee crawl & australiana bbq and bush dance event, i'd decided to attend another event by redfrogs...pancake brekky at the courtyard, today...but since i slept late last nite, i was damn susaaahhh gilaaaa nk bangun....aya and faris kept calling me but my phone was in silent mood...and when i woke up, the event was over...aya posted on my fb wall saying disappointed she was wimme...and then faris liked it...
That time, my heart felt heart-broken gilaaa...i was taken aback and reaalllyyy kecewa with myself... *OMG! what have i done to my friends!
So...yes...i locked myself up in my room, not thinking of going out, not answering calls, msgs or fb stuff watsoeverrr...i'm a badd baaaddd friend for breaking up promises i've made...
Spending the whole day in my room, scared to go out so i slept...and slept...slept...
"MAMA!!!" i heard people knocking on the door calling my name out loud...then i heard people climbing up the door to peek through the upper window on my door and "...mama ada bwh comforter kot..." "...seram..." "...gelap, u bagi torchlight..."
Yes, i could see the torchlight beaming tru my purple comforter and the fact that they kept calling me made me wake up and peeped my head through the door...
"mana kau?" "apasal satu hari x boleh contact kau?" "kitorg ingat kau dah pass out" "dah call semua rumah tanya kau mana" etc etc etc...
My eyes went teary a lil bit before my mouth uttered the word 'sorry' again and again...telling them how disappointed i was with myself...they asked me if all these were coz of me not attending the brekky this morning... *iyelahhhh! 
They smiled and laughed at me..."why did u take it seriously? Takkanlah sebab ni...mesti ada sebab lain...sebab nate tak datang ke?" *u posted on my wall saying how disappointed u were coz of me...
"...kitorang tak kisah lah..." and they smiled..."u should see how we climbed and jumped to check if u ada dalam bilik ke tak..."

And that left me speechless...


...sometimes we just think too far...
1.16am
23 july 2011
Friday~

3 comments:

honeymyst396 said...

had lovely nite playin monopoly till 3 smtg wif aaron, faris, aya & aj :D

Ekmal said...

><.. sometimes you think toomuch. apakata ko buat kejadian ni sebagai komik ko. (",)

honeymyst396 said...

very true andsaler......hehe
komik? eh eh...u shud see my comic on fb...tgok lah guna fb lim or chip kayh :)