Friday, April 2, 2010

a stodgy journal...


ummm....i felt bored today...
i did wanna go out..but, umm...mus ajak me to watch clash of the titans..
ermm...i tot..*uh..im not into diz kind of movie..*
so..instead of goin out, i juz lepak'ing at muna's house....
n thus, forgot to cuci my scooter..haisshhh...

a lots n lotssssssssss of thingsss had happened within the time being..
u cud say tat im satisfied wif my life now...umm, i guess lah.. =)


moving on to...
on 13th march, i went back to my hometown by train..(i rily luv goin back by train~hahahah)
d view wa great..haahha bluff~
it was dark...sah2 la kan...
em...however..i wud definitely choose train over bus...
smpai s.p around 7-8 am....haha
well...things were fun when i was at home...
i luv my family~~ hihi =)

ermm..balik kL on 19th ...
things were hectic coz i was trying to finish my LG assignment in time...
but then..when i got back..lotsaa frens still hadnt finished theirs yet...haha
papehal..still...alhamdulillah coz mine dah siapp...hahha.... XD

ermm...
math assignment was completed beautifully wif my cooperative partner, muna..
hehe..alotssssssssaaaa thnx to muna n her siblings...hihi
another assignment?oh yahh...HD presentation...
done..oso...hehe...thnx to anis n alyaa... =)



kLpac tomorrow nye...bosn...ughhh...

ok...think tats all for now kowt.... =)



5.18 pm
2 april 2010
friday~


No comments: