Saturday, April 10, 2010

h.a.p.p.y!!! XD

haha....gud mornin everyone!
woke up quite early today coz i slept early last nite..
n i din tido balik after subuh...siap mndi lg...regardless d cold n rainy day...
haha~

well....some of my housemates were awake dy ... doing esaimen kot...
i was juz typing d blog, facebooking n oso listening to my V3 online radio-flyfm..XD

oh yah...
d story behind my happiness ?

hehe...it happened yesterday...i was rily thankful to God for that...wah! XD
yelah...if it wasn't bcoz of Him...,
that yesterday won't happen til i blah dri ipik rite...hee hee~

i tried not to giv soooooo dem detail la...
let it bcme a secret...
to those who already knew it...xpe la...
juz take it as 'i was dem happy n i wanted to tell it to my frens,n u happend to b there wif me' ea...hehe...thnx yah~ =)

i kept smiling after tat~~~ weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~

who knows i cud get a chnce at last rite....*thnking God profusely~~ ^.^


9.20 am
10 april 2010
saturday~

No comments: