Thursday, October 22, 2009

tears...seen kissing my cheek again....



BONECA - LET ME


Let me pretend that you're still by my side

Let me say things that I know you'll never hear
Let me feel that I still have some pride

Then let me just wipe the escaped tears
Let me say your name once more aloud
For your mocking ghost around me to hear

Let me laugh at my illusions and scream out
Here's a fool left with no heart nor a future
Chorus:
Just let me Let me alone in my reality

And let me Let me chase your shadow in my dream

Keep on dying in your life Reminiscing all your lies Let me Just let me be
Let me treasure those moments shared together

Please don't let me stain my memories with tears

If you must just fade away with the summer

Let there be no more spring in my coming year
(Repeat chorus)
If only one day you'll just come to me

Say straight to my face how much you hate me

So that I can stop thinking of you

And all that we've been through
So let me be Just let me be
Just let me

Let me fly up with my broken wings
And let me

Let me bleed until I finally heal

Keep on trying to survive

Within all this love inside

Let me Just let me be
Just let me
Kill you in my mind

Don't you be
No more in my eyes

Just let me

Kill you in my mind

Don't you be Don't you be No more

*taken from http://ikimpc.blogspot.com/2009/04/lyricsboneca-let-me.html

thanx ~ =)



misery...grief...sadness...

torn my smile apart today...

i wished tat i wont b like diz anymore...

i'd enuf....



11.58 pm,

22 oct 2009,

thursday~
*epi...i hope both of us will be happy...

No comments: