Sunday, October 25, 2009

he hates me...doesn't it....

i was in the middle of writing my reflective essay...
so blurr...dunno wat 2 talk about tho chel n muna oredy gave me the 'picture'...

my ym status was : hepykah aku? since last nite..n i didn't change it...

i saw him ..on9..at last..

after the midst of a confused work of tat essay...

i saw a pop-up ym window...it was from him...
which i was so happy to receive it..

then...
he asked me whether 'i am hapy or not'..
n i juz simply reply....'u know d answer so dont ask me'...
he said sorry...if he caused these 'bad feelings'...

no!
i was the bad person...
n now,i'm paying for that...
i dunno if i caused him to loathe me that much...he juz signed out...

he left me...
n now i sound so pathetic...

i didn't know when my fingers started clicking on the ym archive...
i read those ym chat we'd instead of writing my assignment...
i was in a teary misery....God...i didn't know...why...


im such a wacko....



11.29 am
25 oct 2009
sunday~
epi...i hope both of us will be happy...

No comments: