Friday, October 2, 2009

it's all about raya..hehe

greetings fella...hehe
happy eid mubarak 2 all of u...
in fact...i had a very beautiful, satisfying n happy myself... :)
well...nk tules gak tho dh lmbt for weekssss...

my journey to balik kmpung was nice..(yelah 2..)
coz i had 2 take lrt..ktm...n train to reach tg.malim station...
n then... dragged my kelabu beg beroda along d way from tat station 2 d mosque..
dh la ujan...cisss....

so...there...my parents picked me wif tat almost-7-yr-old waja..n anem n niza were there too..
ahaxx~
errmm....smpai jek kt my kampung, my grandma was there...
bz cooking for 2nite n 2morrow n 2 days later..(usually,..it'll be like diz..)hehe..
mak su n her family oso there...
iwan n pak su bz bakar sate...n there...
..ouh!! irfan..my favourite cousin, was at the tangga,,,..looking..so..uhh..plump!
time passed so fast ya...i still remembered tat i rily thot tat he's d cutest cousin i ever had..
now, mmg la still comell..but dh makin bulat...(ckp org lak kn..)hehe..

wah3....my kampung...lpe lak nk tgkp gmba..
it was gud...still stood there...a big wooden house...
built by my late javanese grandfather...
the stairs, even though looked old, but it cud possibly carry the weight of 2 elephants..
.........errr...maybee......

tat nite, more relatives came home n the atmosphere of my grndma's house bcme happier...n i juz loved it!!! >_<
my cousins,sisters n i juz lepak2ing n some were watching movies using my netbook..
haha...not to forget my lil sister, fussy bout her pmr...carrying her watever book everywhere...dushh...she's very gelabah bout her pmr...rily wanted 2 go 2 kisas...
hope she'll succeed...aminnn...

well, d 1st raya...sume pn busy cntik2 tat morning....

gotcha!!!irfan-anem-niza-dayah..hehe

huhu....
well, d celebration went on smoothly n i did enjoy it .. >_<
i luv my family!!!hihi!!



ayah-raya morning speech~

mak n ayah bersalam2an...me was busy taking pics..

anem-me-dayah(cousin)-niza

my family wif me being together in the photo..hihi

my whole family-me n abg nizam taking pics-mak yah's family oso...
I LUV MY FAMILY!!! >_<


SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!
MAAF ZAHIR BATIN N HALAL KN SEMUAAA...hihi 0-0 ya... >_<

No comments: