Thursday, October 29, 2009

bLiSs>>> at Last ... =)

salam satu malaysiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~
hihi... =)

WONDERFUL!!

why??

exam abess suda....
it had been 4 days taw...at last, abess gak...feel free gilerrr...
did call mom n my sister daily...sian diorg nk kne anwer phone pg2 bute...
thnx mak...thnx anem... =) luv you all!!! weeeeehhoooo~

alhamdulillah~

well,
my crazy friends..cam biasa...mus,muna,money,mady,nani,sopi..
did plan for a picnic...

haha...
but, it was a plan la...
dunno if we cud make it happen or not...
n i didn't bring my car here...it was happily resting in kedah lor..
only bawak my naza scooter here...
xkn nk pegy kkb naek scoot...gile...xmaw2~~~
so...yg bleh pegy only 5 of us...isk2...

cmne eh...

well..if the plan menjadik...
my dad asked me to go to our house at kkb,ulu selangor..
cz maybe we'll go to waterfall around kkb kot...
dad asked me to..
check up stuff n bersih2kn umah...
heshh...dat house was ok ...fully-furnished...but..
sbb xde org dduk...seram a plak...huhu

my miaw2 y tomei di ignore today 2x cz i hd no money...adoii
he was kaciwa...
gomenn~~~ ~_~


5.32 pm
29 october 2009
thursday~

No comments: