Wednesday, September 2, 2009

THE ....LIFE~

i was wondering bout my surprise birthday party ...thanx to all =)
it was august 30, a fine saturday of the month...

ermm....
wait...not so fine lahh...
it was damn cold freezing saturday at my grandma's house....
u cud even hear those ducks n chickens making noise coz of d coldness ya know...
haha...
since it's still in d fasting month...
i nid 2 wake up for sahur ...or else, got 'bebel' by my aunty n grandma lo...
pe nk cite actually nehh...
ok la...sahur was gud...
2gether wif all yang ada kt kmpung....
grandma....dad...mom..niza...sis ida's fam...



later....
we went 2 cheras coz i nak balik umah...
mom n niza oredy wished me hepi besday....dad...???

haha....he called me when i was oredy at home....
dunno la wats my feelin tat time...dad...dad...

not to mention those who called me, wishing me hepi bsday...
those msges....commnts/msges on frenster or fcbook...
d 1st who wished me was my lil sis...anem...i mean...msg la...haha
surprisingly....my aunt oso wished me ya know...terkezutt eden..hahha
tEnkiUuuuUUUuuuuu~~~~~
nem...madi.alyaa.jah.een.haniz.rachel.hafni.najay.muna.hanum.amani.
mus.andsaler.tiyah.paih.alip.dee.along.kak tipah.maza.afira.irfan.aja.kak mai.nani.
ain.mirul.ebi.bdol.naqib.apiz(trharu cz dye dh fly pn igt agy...isk3).saher.panod.
nad.wan.udin.din and...err...
sume lah yg wish...da xigt..hahahha sorry....tpi...aku mmg hepiiii!!!

tho..i was still waitin for tat person 2 wish me...ahax~ =P

THANK YOU ALL!!!!
I REALLY HAPPY TAT U REMEMBER =)




then....
it was still d same day...
lazying around coz i got nothing 2 do other than my loads of assignments....

haha...
ermm...i was back from terawih at d mosque wif anis. adh n mawar...
it was d first time goin there u know....huhu
then, i saw 8 mizcalls from andsaler...duh, apa pasal ni???
anis told me tat he wanna see me...givin smtin maybe...
so, i, juz selekehly went 2 d nearest kedai mkn kt bwh kndo uh wif anis....
..............................

huh!
y so many ppl meh??
tiyah was d 1st one i saw..
then..andsaler...irfan...musa n half-screaming when i saw syafiq-cute was there too!
hahahahahhahah
i saw everyone was smiling ... n, my sight was attracted 2 a big king's box..CAKE!!!
hahahhahahhahhahahah
now i got d idea~

few minutes later...
more ppl came in...makin us sume 11 org....
mady, adh, mawar, dya n his hndsome-lil-bro
haha...
tat big king's cake was from andsaler....n sooner i knew tat diz was all his idea...
i wasssss reallllyyyyyyyyyy terharruuuuuuuuuuuu weyyhhhhhhhhh!!!! >_<
but..i dunno how 2 express my feelin other than sayin thanx 2 him n all who came...

THANK YOU!!!!
AKU SEYESLY TERHARU GILERRR!!!!!
HAHAHAAAA~~~

n then...paid the drinks n we went home...
irfan asked me whether i like agar2 santan or not....of coz suke!!!sdp woo~
hahahha....then, he said tat he wud make me some....ah, irfan..u're soooo nice laaa....

ahax~
i went 2 jade tower wif madi, tiyah, andsaler n musa....
yalah....ada kek lbih, bg la org lain rasa kn....so, aus n awang were at home, bg diorg jela..

otw,kat ats...met adh n others doin photoshoots...ahax~
n...xpasal2 adh wanna take a pic wif me....tidakkkk!!!!
she wud end up showin it 2 her mom....
no la adh....dah la muka aku selekeh time uh....abess saham jatuh....hahhahaha

then..proceed la gy umah aus...
smpai sana....
it was nearly 12...
n i was waiting for d greatest things tat wud happen at d end of my bday...

FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there..i heards d fun n joyful exploding sounds everywhere~
huaaa!!!i din wear my specs...
.andsaler borrowed me his...but, still not clear lo...
i was sooo sadd...isk~


mady n tiyah went back to pearl...
n me...accompanied by andsaler n musa, went to amber...
b4 d lift's door closed, i expressed my gratitude n say tenkiuuuuu kt andsaler...

I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!! >_<



up there....17th floor...
BOOM!!!! BOOM!!!
firework!!!
i ran 2 d balcony n saw none....upset lagikk!!
then..i heard it again n diz time...
i saw it!!!
juz nearby but i dunno where la...
must b smwhere in area2 sri mas-sri melaka kowt...



i went in d house....
wif full of wonderful feelings...
i was soooo happy....sooo satisfied....
n soooo grateful for everything that had happened within diz 20 years of my life time...

i was grateful 2 God...alhamdulillah...for making lots n lots of things happened ...
whether it was happy...sad...miserable....joy...exciting...touching..shocking...
it was marvellous!!!!
thank you God....
thank you mom....
thank you dad...
thank you nem n niza n all my family mmbers....
thank you memories...bittersweetsour..whole~
thank you all my friends...
thank you all my teachers...
thank you all tat ever know me in diz life....


wat i have been through till now is fabulous...
sometimes, great things happen once n if tat once has ever happened 2 u...
tat's awesome!

n my life..is like tat...
n im sooo grateful it goes on like d way it has 2 be....

alhamdulillah......

No comments: