Saturday, September 12, 2009

demmit......

it was a clear n calm day...
which i was supposed to feel happy coz i'd completed my assignment n things tat ought 2 be done..
however...
it seemed tat hujan xsmpai ke petang....
my happiness n the calmness of the day faded away....
it was sickening...n..
i hate it....

y yah???
haha......
maybe...it served me right...it slapped me rite on my face...
i was doomed yah....haha...i was hated yah....haha...

there it started,...
i opened my ym..n i got an off9 msg...
i smiled at first...thought it wud be a good one...
unfortunately...
it wasn't like the one tat i was hoping for...
y?
coz it made me feel...
....sick...
......sakit ati cm bangang...
........mcm nk nangis time uh gak....
..........terasa gilerr...n
..............really sad n miserable cm sialll....

haha....
luckily...i was in my room n there was my room mate doing her work...
so, i didn't have the urge to cry like fucking hell there...
i stayed calm...n relaxed...haha...

after all...
it was a bright, cool n calm day....
y shud i screw it up then?

be positive n rilek sudeeee~~~

tho my heart feelin like fuckin shit sakit n sdih gile......
but, i had to remind myself...

face d music baby~



1.25 pm...sept 12,09

No comments: