Monday, October 25, 2010

Teary eyes....Smiley face...in one day..Ironic~hahaha

well, title nak propa kannn.....hahahahha XD
nothing lahh..as to update my diary nihh...
ha..yes, one important thing dat happened yesterday..eh, today's morning..haa..@_@
entahlaa....lol
actually, when was in d middle of doing my assignment...(buat lah sgt kann...)
i ym-ing wif sum of my frens....
one of them was my almost long lost fren..since we hadn't contacted each other for ages...
haha...
chat punya chat...we talked about canon in d....(if u dunno wat is it...it's d song played on diz blog..nice kan??) *huhuhuhu~
oh, minutes later, he posted one utube link...*how i wished i cud post it here...T_T
when i asked, "what is it?" he juz asked me to watch it..*hurmm...


nahh!!!!him playing canon in d!!!!
masya'allah!!! >_<
gilaa lahhh.....i was speechless n astonished wif my hands closing my mouth..*dramatik plak kann...siryesly..it  did happen maa... >_<


how i wished someone would ever play for me diz song....
even tho diz incident was a coincidence je...
but, it made my day a lot happier!
thanxx fren! >_<
n yes, alhamdulillah~ ;)


psstttt....teary eyes tuh bkn pasal aku sedih..pasal hachiko lahh...haha..*nak propa katakan..XD






11.43am
24 october 2010
sunday~

No comments: