Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Haha iphone 4 kool mcm ais! LOL

Salam people!!!!
Finally i got d chance to update my blog again..
Yes, wif my new iphone 4 which i bought last friday at vodafone..
It was friday so d shops closed at 9..lucky us~
alhamdulillah :)
Finally i got an iphone!! Happy sgttt..
Syukur alhamdulillah :D
I juz called home n talked to mom n niza..
Last nite niza posted on fb tat she missed me..
Awwwww...lovely sister~~~ hehe..

Now im sitting in front of my campus trying to get d wifi..
It's summer so it's quite hot n yeah..
Pls wear ur shades if u go out..haha
I wanna attach sum pics but safari got a prob wif that..
Ughh..oso x upload lg pics from d departure..
To my sisters n my parents n my family n my frens..
Insyaallah later okayhhh...


It's 1.14 pm here in brisbane =)
22 feb 2011
tuesday

No comments: