Tuesday, September 28, 2010

haaaa....hapdate sekejap

it was a lazy monday....a cold n calm monday....
i hate mondays...=.=''
my work still bertimbun2 x siap lg..homaigoddd...... T_T
tomorrow got microteaching... my teaching aids oso xsiap lg...
still waitin for my group members to submit their lesson content to me....aigooo....


i hate mondays... =.=''


sundays...apa cerita?
ughh...bajet...well....normal sunday..
no work n all play...=.=''
n yes, i bought a maxis number yesterday...
huhh....why on earth i laa aku beli knn.... @_@
ermm...yea..since my frens tbe2 ramai plak yg use maxis...so, beli lahh...
n now got 2 phones my nokia 6030 n my new beloved sony naite...


* * *
- sony naite ku b4 pouch sony dia tuh hilang time teater...caitt -


ok...today was ok jek actually..sje jek propaa...kah kah
alyaa ajak watch magika.. >_<
i want to but i rily x suka goin out on sundays..yelahh..lazy day ritee...keh keh
besides, syazwan oso wna come n see me today...*dushhh...
siyes gila i wna see him too...yelahh lme gila x jmpe kott...
but...it was sunday..for God sake...*demmmm...=.=''
emm..he told me how disappointed he was..but, nak buat mcm mna..
sorry ya syazwan....next time ya.... *wink wink.... XD


ok lahh.....nk haplod gmba pon xbleyy...
chow dlu lahh...
bru pas call mak.....she's comin wif dad tomorrow..weehooo! XD






pssttt....shud i do? should i not? teeheee~






9.14 pm
27 september 2010
monday~

No comments: